If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A soft, sweet vanilla pancake with coconut undertones made with coconut flour. —Concetta Smith
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil 1 tbsp for batter & 1 for pan
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or regular sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat your skillet at low to medium heat. Mix all dry ingredients and whisk together to get rid of the flour lumps. Add the wet ingredients(remember to use only 1 tablespoon coconut oil for the recipe), combine thoroughly so there are no clumps. Turn burner to medium heat, drop a dollop of coconut oil in the pan to cover the bottom and pour batter enough for one pancake. Wait for it to bubble slightly and flip when sturdy. Repeat until you have about eight medium-sized yummy pancakes. Make sure to replenish the coconut oil when cooking the pancakes so they remain sweet and don’t stick to the pan. I like to use extra and make them super buttery. Eat and enjoy!