If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 pounds wild salmon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 1/2 cup garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, lemon juice, and garlic. Drizzle mixture over salmon. Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning. sea salt, and black pepper over salmon.
- Roast salmon (skin side down) until cooked through (about 10-12 minutes). Serve with roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes!