whole or sliced button or shiitake mushrooms
salt for boiling potatoes and chops
salt for rub
ground black pepper
EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
In This Recipe
1. Line up chops in casserole then potatoes atop. Pour in enough tap water to cover top. Add in salt. Stir and dissolve then set to medium heat.
2. Upon boiling, set timer to 10 minutes.
3. When done scoop out potatoes and chops. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, add salt, brown sugar, black pepper, garlic, nutmeg, coriander and thyme. Whisk to blend well. This is your meat rub.
5. Lying unto toaster pan, brush EVOO unto both sides of chops. Scatter meat rub unto all sides and parts.
6. Pre-heat oven toaster to 350deg.F (177deg.C). Slide in chops to topmost slot and heat for 20 minutes. Turn to other side and do the same. This is DONE. Set aside.
7. In the same toaster pan with drippings, oil etc., line up mushroom, boiled potatoes, red & green bell peppers, onion, “labuyo”, and “sili pansigang”. Wedge unto toaster and in the same temp (350deg.F) cook for 15 minutes.
8. Turn veggies and/or add little more EVOO if needed. DONE. Serve with pride your sumptuous and colorful creation.