If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I showed these brussels sprouts a little extra love by adding in the dried cranberries and pecans. A simple, perfect fall veggie side dish. It makes a perfect vegetarian and vegan side dish for Thanksgiving too! You can even go simpler and just do basic Roasted Brussels Sprouts without the cranberries and pecans, and they will still be awful tasty. —thesinglebite
- 1 - 16 ounces bag of brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted pecan pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl toss brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Turn oven off and take brussels sprouts out. Add in cranberries and pecans and toss everything together. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cranberries are soft, then serve.