If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We like to grow tomatoes in our backyard and every year we end up with a lot cherry tomatoes that tend to ripen before we can eat them all. You can throw any type of tomato into this dish, but we find homegrown or organic cherry is best because of it's naturally sweet flavors. —Ross Murphy
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 handful fresh organic thyme
- 1 handful fresh organic basil leaves
- 3-4 punnets organic cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves smashed garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine tomatoes and garlic in a ceramic baking dish.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, salt and fresh thyme. Drizzle over the tomatoes.
- Bake until tomatoes are soft and golden. Sprinkle with roughly torn basil leaves.
- Optional: Combine with fresh pasta. Toss cooked pasta with sauce in a warm pan and serve with basil leaf garnish.