If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tomato soup has a new BFF and doesn't have cheese. Glorious avocado steals the show in the tasty grilled sandwich. Yea, yea grilled cheese sandwiches are awesome but this isn't trying to replace it. It is its own kind of awesome and it also pairs exceptionally well with tomato soup. —thesinglebite
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/4 cup mashed avocado (or more)
- salt and pepper to taste
- dashes garlic powder (optional)
- Earth Balance vegan butter, room temp
- Heat skillet over medium heat (I use a cast iron skillet).
- Mix your mashed avocado with salt, pepper and garlic powder if using.
- Spread butter on a slice of bread, on the other side spread on your avocado. Place the other slice on top and spread with butter.
- Cook in skillet for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.