If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- In a small sauce pan, heat soy sauce, mirin, and sugar over low-medium heat. Stir until sugar melts and sauce slightly thickens (about 10 minutes).
- 1 package (10 ounce) of vacuumed-sealed seasoned eel
- Preheat oven to 425°F and bake in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes until heated.
- Serve unagi over steamed rice. Drizzle unagi sauce on top.
More Great Recipes: Entrees