If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can make it a cocktail or a mocktail - either way it's going to... rock-tail? —Cle-ann
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup ice
- 1 shot gin
- 1 blood orange, juiced.
- Soda water to fill glass
- Muddle 1 thyme sprig in a glass.
- Top with ice and pour over gin
- Pour over blood orange juice and top up with soda water.
- Garnish with remaining sprig of thyme and a slice of blood orange.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail