If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I fell in love with a cocktail featuring grapefruit at one of the girls night out evenings last summer. I knew that I had to come up with something that I could enjoy at home so I wouldn't have to worry about driving home. This has become the most requested cocktail that I make. —Julie @ HostessAtHeart
- 3 ounces Freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1/4 teaspoon Simple Syrup
- 1 Grapefruit peel strip
- Chill a martini glass by filling it with ice. Rub the glass rim with the peel of a grapefruit. Dip in sugar if desired.
- In a shaker, combine all drink ingredients. Pour ice from glass into shaker with drink ingredients. Replace lid and shake until chilled. Strain liquid into the cold glass and top with grapefruit peel garnish.
- Please note that if the grapefruit is very tart, you can add additional simple syrup to get the desired sweetness.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails