A refreshing cocktail with fresh berries, basil, bourbon and a drizzle of honey. It's the perfect way to wind down from any day.
A refreshing cocktail with fresh berries, basil, bourbon and a drizzle of honey. It's the perfect way to wind down from any day.—The Simple Kitchen
cup soda water
cup tonic water
Honey to drizzle
In This Recipe
- Combine basil, and blueberries in a mixer and muddle. I don't have an official tool to muddle so I just used the end of a metal measuring spoon.
- Add the soda, tonic, bourbon and ice to mixer and shake a few times.
- Pour mixture into cocktail glasses and drizzle with honey. You can also drizzle honey in glass prior to pouring.
- Taste and top off with more soda or tonic as needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail