If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing cocktail with fresh berries, basil, bourbon and a drizzle of honey. It's the perfect way to wind down from any day. —The Simple Kitchen
- 10 basil leaves
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup soda water
- 1/2 cup tonic water
- 2-3 ounces bourbon
- 1 handful ice
- Honey to drizzle
- Combine basil, and blueberries in a mixer and muddle. I don't have an official tool to muddle so I just used the end of a metal measuring spoon.
- Add the soda, tonic, bourbon and ice to mixer and shake a few times.
- Pour mixture into cocktail glasses and drizzle with honey. You can also drizzle honey in glass prior to pouring.
- Taste and top off with more soda or tonic as needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail