If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everybody's doing it! Subbing cauliflower in lieu of mashed potatoes. Paleo-holics this is for you! —Anna Simonds
- 2 heads Cauliflower
- 2 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 handful Chopped chives
- 8 slices Pancetta
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 6 cloves Garlic
- Cook cauliflower, garlic, scallions in chicken broth until soft and tender.
- Ladle the mixture into a food processor/nutribullet.
- Pulse until cauliflower/everything breaks down, slowly add enough almond milk to make it liquify a little more.
- Add chopped chives or parsley to the processor and keep pulsing until they are the consistency that you want!