If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to create a recipe that doesn't use gross cream of mushroom soup, but still felt thick and creamy! —Anna Simonds
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken
- Arrange chicken in the crock pot
- Pour chicken broth in to crock pot
- Top with mushrooms, onions and spices
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours (or low for 7-8 hours)
- Ladle out sauce with some mushrooms and onions is okay in to a skillet
- Add cornstarch and wisk until mixed in
- Bring to a boil. let boil for 1 minute until sauce begins to thicken
- (optional) if you want sauce thicker, ladle some into nutribullet/use immersion blender to chop up some of the mushrooms and onions.