If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Peaches, Beer, Bitters, and Bourbon —DrewT
Makes one 4 oz cocktail
- 2 ounces Peach Infused Bulleit Bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Aperol
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 3/4 ounce hoppy IPA
- Infuse bourbon: Add 1-2 peaches to 750 ml of bourbon and allow to infused for ~6-10 days. Strain and filter, pressing to extract as much as possible. Optional Final Step: add pectic enzyme and filter through a coffee filter to clarify.
- Shake peach infused bourbon, Aperol, and lemon juice over ice. Add IPA and stir to combine. Double strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with lemon twist or a peach slice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: