If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Serve this dish with basmati rice and some steamed vegetables. You can also put them into a pita —MarieGlobetrotter
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup apricots, dried
- 1/4 cup currants
- 3 slices of gingerbread
- 2 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1-2 pinches Ras El Hanout
- Cut the chicken into dices and put in a stand mixer with the apricots, egg whites and breadcrumbs. Season well with salt, pepper and Ras El Hanout.
- Put the gingerbread in a bowl filled with water. Immerse in the water for 30 seconds, remove excess moisture and add to the chicken mixture. Chop finely.
- Using two spoons or your hands, form small meatballs. The dough is soft so be careful.
- Use a steamer to cook the meatballs. Cook for 15 minutes. Finally, fry them in a pan for a couple of minutes, until golden.