If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is so easy, healthy and works well with anything in season. But try this one first! —Cle-ann
- Half bulb fennel, shaved
- Half red onion, shaved
- 1 blood orange, peeled & thinly sliced
- ¼ cup activated walnuts
- Sprigs of mint
- Splash extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt
- In a bowl combine fennel, onion and blood orange.
- Dress with a good splash of olive oil, squeeze lemon over and season with salt.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
- Garnish with walnuts and mint.