If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Served at a special engagement party —Sue
Serves 22 3 oz. servings
- 8 ounces Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6 ounces Lemon juice
- 25 ounces Whiskey. (A fifth)
- 1 quart Soda
- Make a simple syrup with water and sugar.....
- Add lemon juice and whiskey.....and refrigerate the day before serving
- Before serving, add soda. Chill
- Makes 22. 3 oz. servings
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails