If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet ruby-red strawberries mingle with warming cinnamon whiskey, a touch of spiced Grand Marnier, and brightening lemon for an unexpectedly delicious cocktail that brings out the best of any season. —Cheryl Malik
- 1 1/2 ounces Fireball cinnamon whisky
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- simple syrup, optional, to taste
- 1 ounce soda water
- 1 pint fresh or frozen strawberries
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Fireball cinnamon whisky, Grand Marnier, lemon juice, strawberry purée, ice, and simple syrup, if using. Shake vigorously and pour over the rocks or into a stemmed cocktail glass. Top with soda water and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails