If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect accompaniment to your Korean taco. —calliehoo
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (may use less if you want it less spicy)
- 3 tablespoons tamari (may use less if your tomato juice is very salty)
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 2 1/4 cups beer (recommended: IPA, or try a light lager if you prefer something lighter)
- 1 lime
- Whisk together sriracha and tamari at the bottom of a pitcher. Add tomato juice and lager and stir to mix. Squeeze the juice from one lime, then drop the whole lime in. Fill glasses with ice and pour over, or take the pitcher with you to your nearest food truck, grab a taco, and go to town!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: