If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A yummy way to end an evenings meal in front of the fireplace - a caramel martini. —bigpan
Serves: 1 adult
ounce caramel flavored vodka
ounce regular vodka (Stoli is nice)
tablespoons caramel sauce (store bought or homemade)
piece chocolate caramel truffle
- Rim a martini glass with room temperature caramel sauce. Place in fridge to harden (or freezer for just a few minutes)
- Shake caramel flavored vodka and regular vodka with ice in a martini shaker until the shaker is cold and frosty
- Pour into the rimmed martini glass
- Garnish with a chocolate caramel truffle (or similar delicious chocolate)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail