If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you're a fan of dirty martinis, or pickles, or even filthy martinis (pickle juice, vodka, vermouth), then you will absolutely love this cocktail. It's the filthiest of them all! Visit peaceandplentyofeats.com to see other recipes like this. —Stephanie
Makes 1 large cocktail
Cucumber Dill Infused Vodka
- A bunch of fresh dill
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1.75 liters vodka, the cheaper the better
- Add cucumbers and dill to a large sealable container. I used a large mason jar. Add the vodka and let it sit for about 6-7 days, shaking the container once a day.
- Strain cucumbers and dill and enjoy. The leftover vodka should be kept in a cool, dark place and is good for at least a couple months.
- 2 ounces Cucumber Dill Infused Vodka
- 1 ounce Vermouth (optional)
- 1 splash Pickle juice
- In a cocktail shaker combine ingredients with a handful of ice, and pour into a chilled martini glass. Or you can combine ingredients and then pour over ice.
- Garnish with a pickle, or some olives, or both!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: