If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With dazzling colors, balanced flavors and super-nutritious profile, this autumn salad is a great way to include raw veggies in your daily diet. —The Awesome Green
- 1 Red cabbage
- 1 bunch Fresh kale
- 1/2 cup Toasted hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon Poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 1 tablespoon Organic raw honey
- 1/2 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Chop the red cabbage in the food processor and use a knife to roughly chop the kale (do not remove the stems, as they're also loaded with nutrients). Place both in a big bowl. Serve garnished with toasted hazelnuts.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a blender and process to obtain a smooth paste.
- Pour it over the veggies, add the poppy seeds and stir to combine.