If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had a tray filled with overripe figs and an open bottle of wine in the fridge, and figured I should put them to good use. —Flirty Foodie
Makes 1 glass
- 3/4 cup red wine, chilled
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons port
- 1 small ripe fig
- a pinch of ground cinnamon
- Cut the fig into 1/2 inch pieces. Place in serving glass.
- Add other ingredients to glass. Mix and enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail