If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I know, I know…bloodies are supposed to be a post-booze-fest weekend morning drink, but I consider rules to be more like suggestions. Coming home and curling up with this smoked savory drink and a bowl of chowder is the perfect punctuation to a fall day. —Kim Mahair
- 2 cups V8 Original
- 2 teaspoons Hepp's Smoked Salt
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Black Peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 3 shots Pickle Juice
- 1 piece Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 2 shots Bakon Vodka
- 2 splashes Lemon Juice
- 2 splashes Lime Juice
- Throw all of these delicious ingredients into your blender. Pulse until the gouda cheese is properly ground. Pour and enjoy. Remember to garnish excessively. I consider Bloody Marys to be a vehicle for as many pickled and smoked treats as possible.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: