If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wandering the streets of D.F., I stumbled into this local college bar and asked if they had a cocktail like a manhattan. They made me this riff on a vieux carré that speaks beautifully to the magic of Mexico. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I took my first sip. —Jena
- 1 ounce Oaxaca Mezcal
- 1 ounce Aged Cuban/Puerto Rican Rum
- 1 ounce Sweet Vermouth
- 1/4 ounce Velvet Falernum
- 1 dash Aztec Mole Bitters
- 1 Orange Twist
- Stir with ice in mixing glass. Strain into coupe. Express orange oil and garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails