If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 ounces Crown Royal Canadian Whisky
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2-3 dashes aromatic bitters
- 2-3 large basil leaves
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup
- Add basil leaves, agave syrup, aromatic bitters, and fresh-squeezed lime juice (preferably 1/2 of a lime with a lime-squeezer) to Old Fashioned glass and muddle the basil leaves.
- Add ice to your preference, pour Crown Royal over ice, and stir. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: