If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My first taste of the Moscow Mule was from Amanda Hesser's Recipe on the site, and Its my 'favorite-est' cocktail!
My own twist is by using a Vodka infused with the same spices used for Masala Chai ( Cardamom, Ginger, cloves, Pepper & Cinnamon...).To add an Indian touch, I rimmed the glass with traditional 'Shakar' (Powdered Jaggery sugar). —Panfusine
Makes 1 serving
- 2 ounces Masala Chai spice infused Vodka*
- 4 oz Ginger Beer, My favorite is Fever tree
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Plenty of ice
- brown sugar & strips of citrus for garnish
- * Here is the link to the infused vodka recipe: http://food52.com/recipes/20141-chai-spice-infused-vodka
- Rub a piece of lime peel around the rim of a 8 oz glass and coat the rim with sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice and add the lime juice.
- Combine the Vodka & Ginger beer and pour into the glass. Garnish with a strip of citrus peel.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails