Author Notes: My first taste of the Moscow Mule was from Amanda Hesser's Recipe on the site, and Its my 'favorite-est' cocktail!
My own twist is by using a Vodka infused with the same spices used for Masala Chai ( Cardamom, Ginger, cloves, Pepper & Cinnamon...).To add an Indian touch, I rimmed the glass with traditional 'Shakar' (Powdered Jaggery sugar). —Panfusine
Makes: 1 serving
ounces Masala Chai spice infused Vodka*
Ginger Beer, My favorite is Fever tree
Juice of 1/2 lime
Plenty of ice
brown sugar & strips of citrus for garnish
- * Here is the link to the infused vodka recipe: http://food52.com/recipes/20141-chai-spice-infused-vodka
- Rub a piece of lime peel around the rim of a 8 oz glass and coat the rim with sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice and add the lime juice.
- Combine the Vodka & Ginger beer and pour into the glass. Garnish with a strip of citrus peel.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail