If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
An abundance of farmers market carrots led to this addictive side.
An abundance of farmers market carrots led to this addictive side.—nykavi
pound Carrots ( orange, white, purple)
tablespoons Olive oil
teaspoons Fennel seeds
teaspoons Coriander seeds
teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Trim, wash and dry carrots. Cut carrots lengthwise in half. Keep small ones whole.
- Pulse fennel and coriander seeds in a coffee grinder about 8-10 times. Seeds should retain some bite, not turn to powder.
- Line a sheet pan with nonstick foil or spritz a foil-lined sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Whisk olive oil, fennel & coriander seeds and kosher salt in a bowl.
- Drop carrots into bowl and stir to coat with spice mix.
- Place carrots cut side down on baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes till undersides are caramelized to a deep brown color.
- Flip carrots over and roast for another 5-7 minutes before serving.
- These roasted carrots could be the most addictive sides to any entree.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer