If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This classic party favorite serves as a post dinner boozy treat. This specific recipe is for the standard chocolate batch, but you can get creative and mix up the ingredients - toss in pumpkin puree with vanilla pudding for a fall harvest twist, or mint liqueur and crushed candy canes for holiday. Top it off with a fun garnish (chocolate jimmies, pirouette cookie, a dash of cinnamon) and a miniature spoon for party-ready presentation. —Becky Salisbury
Makes 15 shots
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Bailey's
- 1 cup Smirnoff vodka
- 1 packet Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix (3.4 oz)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Combine milk, Bailey's, vodka and pudding mix into a mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly.
- Add in cool whip one spoonful at a time, continuing to mix until the texture becomes fully blended.
- Spoon mixture into dessert glasses, add garnish and keep in fridge until ready to serve. If you are bringing to another location, you can use the 2oz solo plastic cups with the lids for easy transportation (just be sure to bring the garnish with you and set up presentation there).
- Be careful. These bad boys are delish and will hit you before you know it. Keep away from grandma and children.