If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This chicken salad is as healthy as it is easy-to-make. Simply make a batch and keep in the fridge for when you don't have time to cook. —Primal Palate
- 3 cups shredded chicken, prepared
- 2 pieces raw carrot
- 2 pieces celery (stalks)
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 3 tablespoons Mayo
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Dice or shred the chicken, and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the diced carrot, celery, bell pepper, red onion, and green onion to the mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Add the mayo, lime juice, and salt and pepper if desired. Stir to combine the mayo evenly until the whole mixture is nice and creamy.
- Top with the chopped cilantro, and stir lightly to combine.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until eating.