If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious chicken recipe is one more way to #keepittogether. Baked all together in a tanjine and set in the middle of the table, you'll have all your guests "ooohing and aaahing" at the flavors and colors.
What’s great about this dish is that there’s no specific quantity! Just go for it! —Mikhayla
Serves the family
- Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- Sundried tomatoes, chopped
- pitted Green Olives
- In a bowl combine all ingredients with chicken and rub. Let chicken soak up all the flavors in the refrigerator for about an hour (or until you’re ready to go back to it).
- Heat up your tanjine on the stove, like a pot, add your olive oil. Gradually add your chicken one at a time.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients. Let sit, covered for about an hour.
- Roast in oven for twenty minutes uncovered for a nice crisp.