If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 1 or 2
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 4 raw walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa
- few drops good quality vanilla extract
- 1 pinch each sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, chili
- 2 1/2 cups filtered water
- Place all ingredients in the Vitamix and blend on high speed until piping hot and thickened, about 5 minutes. Pour it into your favourite mug and sip away, preferably paired with a worthy read.
- If you don’t have a Vitamix, I totally understand, I was there once too. Just combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until the oats have been cooked out. Transfer the mixture to your blender and blend until smooth. Serve it up all the same.