If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I stole this idea from a friend of mine who brought pumpkin and yogurt parfaits to breakfast meetings in the fall. It's a perfect start to a brisk fall or winter day, with sweet pumpkin, warm spices, and tangy yogurt. —fiveandspice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (I use canned)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, plus more to taste
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (or vanilla if you prefer)
- Granola for sprinkling on top, if desired
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the pumpkin, maple syrup, and spices. Taste and add a little more maple syrup if you want.
- In a bowl or glass, make alternating layers of the pumpkin-spice mix and the yogurt until you've used them up. Then, sprinkle a little granola on top if you want a touch of crunch. Serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!