If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a healthy filling "cookie" that taste great--and can feed your furry friend as well as yourself. These make great gifts: wrap them with twine or in a little gift bag as a holiday gift that both people and their pups can enjoy. —maiah03
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk or nondairy milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or molasses
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- Stir all ingredients together into a large bowl, and then knead with hands. Dough should be stiff; add a little extra honey or molasses or water if needed.
- Roll dough out between sheets of wax paper with a rolling pin, until about 1/4" thick. Cut out into desired shapes and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool on a wire rack, and package as desired, or enjoy warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift