If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 medium kohlrabi, peeled and julienned
- 1 large apple, juilienned
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 large scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together julienned kohlrabi and red apple pieces. Add walnuts and scallions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, walnut oil, and maple syrup.
- Combine dressing with vegetables and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shaved Salad