If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this recipe after craving eggs benedict, but didn't feel like making hollandaise sauce. If you struggle to make Hollandaise sauce or want a healthier choice, this is for you. If you are a vegan, this may become a staple recipe for you! Great to serve at a brunch. —Michaell
- 1 young coconut
- 2 tablespoons Fermented coconut water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- remove the coconut flesh from the coconut and puree all ingredients together in a food processor
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Polenta
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Minced Cilantro
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 slived avocado
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Put coconut oil in a skillet on medium heat
- Slice polenta in thin slices and put in skillet
- Sprinkle the paprika and pepper on each side of the Polenta
- Once the Polenta is cooked, assemble. Alternating polenta, then avocado, then cilantro, then tomato, then polenta again
- Top with the coconut cream sauce and more cilantro and dried parsley
- Throw a party to show off your awesome creation!