If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60-75 minutes
A good Edible gift to give is certainly home made Granola
It is crisp and tasty, and its chocolate flavor and bitterness candied give a very good balance. I serve on a Mediterranean yogurt. You can keep several weeks in an airtight jar. I use my big mason jars and I securely sealed guards in the pantry. —Nana Marmelade
Makes 5 cups
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup almond sticks
- 1/2 cup candied orange
- 1/2 cup cocoa nibs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup of grape seed oil or neutral oil
- 1/4 teaspoon orange oil (optional)
- Place your rack in center of oven and preheat to 275 ° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients , then add the syrup and oils. * A little trick to absorb moisture and to give a more crunchy granola : Beat egg white and fold in gently fold into the mixture.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet. Bake for about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes , stirring every 15-20 minutes to get a uniform color.
- Cool completely before putting it in an airtight jar. Keep more than a month Enjoy !