If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/2 pound pork, thin slices
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1/2 package 14 oz. dried vermicelli rice sticks
- 3 tablespoons lemongrass, minced
- 2 tablespoons fried red onions or shallots
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1/2 cucumber, diced thinly
- 1 bunch mint leaves, minced
- 8 teaspoons dipping fish sauce
- MARINADE PORK: In a bowl, combine and stir avocado oil, oyster sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, clove garlic, and onion. After mixture is combined, add the pork and let marinade for 2 hours.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Add the vermicelli rice sticks. Let the noodles cook for about 5 minutes. Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Add oil and grill the pork for about 2-4 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Arrange bowls by adding noodles first. Add fried red onions or shallots, roasted peanuts, cucumbers, mint leaves, grilled pork, and fish sauce.