If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whether you call it tzatziki, cacik, mast o khiar, or cucumber yogurt dip, it's just plain yummy as a side, dip, spread, or healthy snack!
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cut lengthwise into fourths and minced
- 2 tablespoons (about 1 handful) minced fresh dill with stems discarded, or 1 tbsp dry
- Place cucumbers in a clean dish towel or paper towel and gently squeeze out any liquid.
- Add yogurt to a small-medium mixing bowl and mix in cucumbers and all the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve as a side dish to your meal, use as a salad dressing, a dip, or a spread for sandwiches. Enjoy!