If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These choc and date balls are a super yummy treat for any time of the day - even though they taste like dessert! The consistency is perfect, and it's a lot of fun to make (and eat)! A simple and easy recipe, this is sure to become a family favourite. —Avalon
Makes 12 large, 24 small
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Place all ingredients except almonds into your blender or food processor.
- Blend, and then add almonds.
- Take small amounts of the mixture and roll into balls, and roll them in coconut.