If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious chopped salad!!!! A few simple fresh changes and this salad is always in season. So good I could eat it everyday! —Danielle
- 1 Small Boston Lettuce, Chopped
- 1 Large Honeycrisp Apple, Diced
- 2 ounces Feta Cheese, Diced
- 1 cup Quinoa Couscous Pilaf
- 5 tablespoons Newman's Own Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Toss together chopped lettuce, diced apple, diced feta, pilaf and dressing in a large bowl. Serve!!!
- I like to use a ready mixed store bought pilaf but if you cant find one you can make your own. 1/2 cup black quinoa cooked. 1 cup couscous cooked with veggie stock, pinch onion powder, pinch garlic powder, salt and white pepper. After both are cooked mix together and fluff with fork. This can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.