If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Moist and delicious and totally breakfast worthy -AND gluten Free! —Shashi @RunninSrilankan
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups roasted and mashed kabocha (or any other squash)
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees
- Place ALL the ingredients in a bowl, grab a whisk and get whisking!
- Then place the mix in a parchment lined 8x8 baking tray and place a few more chocolate chips on top
- And bake for 35-37 minutes
- Let cool completely before slicing into
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good