If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is a great recipe to make carrot cake cupcakes: you won’t believe how soft and delicious these little cute things are! —Claudia - Gourmet Project
Makes: 12 cupcakes
grams flour 00
grams brown sugar
teaspoon baking soda
grams grated carrots
grams extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Julienne the carrots. Add the cinnamon and mix up.
- Add oil and eggs and beat. Now add the rest of the ingredients and stir (flour, sugar, soda, and salt).
- Fill in ¾ of each cupcake liner and place it into the muffin/cupcake tin.
- Bake for about 12 minutes (insert a clean toothpick in the center of a cupcake and check if it comes out clean).
- The cream on top was just a spoon of Philadelphia cheese with a pinch of sugar and a drop of vanilla extract… and… of course… a big dusting of cinnamon!!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good
More Great Recipes: