Author Notes: Here is a great recipe to make carrot cake cupcakes: you won’t believe how soft and delicious these little cute things are! —Claudia - Gourmet Project
Makes: 12 cupcakes
grams flour 00
grams brown sugar
teaspoon baking soda
grams grated carrots
grams extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Julienne the carrots. Add the cinnamon and mix up.
- Add oil and eggs and beat. Now add the rest of the ingredients and stir (flour, sugar, soda, and salt).
- Fill in ¾ of each cupcake liner and place it into the muffin/cupcake tin.
- Bake for about 12 minutes (insert a clean toothpick in the center of a cupcake and check if it comes out clean).
- The cream on top was just a spoon of Philadelphia cheese with a pinch of sugar and a drop of vanilla extract… and… of course… a big dusting of cinnamon!!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Breakfast Baked Good