If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The tips of the lavender flowers turn a pretty pink color when combined with lemons. I love gin with citrus yet feel free to pair with your favorite spirit or serve simply as a lemonade…
This cocktail is delicious year round. Pretty much any natural foods store sells organic dried lavender which you can typically find in the bulk section or in the tea aisle…you can also find organic lavender at the farmer’s market. Every once in awhile, I buy a fresh bunch and place in a vase without any water to dry the flowers…it takes only about 1 week to dry the flowers and you can use them for at least 6 months in teas, cocktails, and many other recipes… —Deco Tartelette
Lavender Lemonade + Gin
large organic lemons, juiced (you will need about 1 cup)
cup Lavender Simple Syrup (recipe below)
Filtered Water, to taste
ounces gin (for each cocktail)
- Place lemon juice + lavender simple syrup in an extra large ball jar or pitcher. Stir.
- Slowly add 1/2 cup water until you find the combination you enjoy.
- Store in the fridge.
- To make the cocktail, simply place 1 cup of the lavender lemonade in a glass.
- Add 2 ounces of gin. Serve over ice. Cheers!
Lavender Simple Syrup
cups organic sugar
cup filtered water
tablespoons organic dried lavender
- Place all ingredients in a pot over the stove and bring to a boil.
- Then reduce heat so the mixture is simmering…simmer for 5 minutes or until the mixture has reduced to a syrup.
- Let cool and store in the fridge in a squeaky clean glass bottle.