If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe comes from my book, Date Night In. —Ashley Rodriguez
- 1 1/3 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using 2/3 cup (60 grams) Parmesan, form a thick and even 6-inch circle of cheese on the parchment.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until the cheese melts and is golden.
- Carefully remove the parchment from the tray and flip it over onto an inverted bowl. Peel off the parchment and gently press the Parmesan circle around the inverted bowl. Cool for 30 seconds and then remove. Repeat with the remaining cheese. Frico can be made up to 3 days in advance and stored in an airtight container.