If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These roasted brussels sprouts have that wonderful tang and sweetness of pomegranates. —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the brussels sprouts and all the other ingredients together.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the brussels sprouts have browned. My brussels sprouts were pretty small, so they were done in 20 minutes.
- Serve with some fresh pomegranate arils and toasted pine nuts. Best served warm!