If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Not another kale salad right? Take a spin on this healthy dish by adding veggies topped with pickled apples and and pine nuts. —purely elizabeth
- 4 cups lactino kale, shredded
- 1 cup shaved brussel sprouts, raw
- 2 cups roasted cauliflower
- 1/4 cup raw pine nuts
- 1 cup pickled apples
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl add all salad ingredients.
- In a separate small bowl, add dressing ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing ingredients in salad bowl.
- Toss to combine and serve.