If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These smokey chocolate crackers go perfectly with a slice of cheese. —prairiekuchen
Makes 3 doz
- 1 1/4 cups organic white flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup sucanat or sugar
- 1 egg
- 8 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Beat butter on high for 2 minutes in a mixer. Add in sucanat and beat for another 2 minutes. Add in egg and beat again for a minute. Add in cocoa, salt, baking powder, flour and smoked paprika. Blend until mixed. Divide into 2 separate pieces. Roll out between 2 sheets of parchment paper until thin. Cut into desired shapes and move onto a baking sheet. Bake at 325 for 10-12 minutes. Cool. Serve with stout cheddar cheese.