If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Gochi Japanese Fusion Tapas —Oishii Moments
- 2 sac of mentaiko (spicy cod or pollack roe)
- 2 tablespoons kewpie (Japanese mayonnaise)
- 1 green onion pancake
- 2 slices of cheese
- Cut the tip of the mentaiko sac. Squeeze out the roe and discard the membrane.
- MENTAIKO MIX: Mix the mentaiko and kewpie together.
- In a non-stick pan, coat with oil and add green onion pancake. Pan sear both sides of the pancake until golden brown and crispy.
- Top the green onion pancake with the mentaiko mix.
- Cut the cheese up and scatter on top of the pancake. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes in a toaster oven or until cheese is melted.