Author Notes: This is a super simple, filling egg crepe/pancake recipe. It is a nutritious and healthy breakfast option that is suitable for almost any diet. —maiah03
cup gluten-free flour
cup unsweetened coconut milk or other nondairy milk
tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Whisk all ingredients together, and let sit 10-30 minutes for best results.
- Heat a crepe pan or shallow pan, spray or spread with a dab of coconut oil (or oil of your choice), and cook over med-high heat, watching very, very carefully! As soon as the batter starts to firm and the edges lift slightly, flip, and let cook for only a few seconds on the other side.
- Enjoy warm, either plain or topped with fresh berries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Egg Whites