If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super simple, filling egg crepe/pancake recipe. It is a nutritious and healthy breakfast option that is suitable for almost any diet. —maiah03
cup gluten-free flour
cup unsweetened coconut milk or other nondairy milk
tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Whisk all ingredients together, and let sit 10-30 minutes for best results.
- Heat a crepe pan or shallow pan, spray or spread with a dab of coconut oil (or oil of your choice), and cook over med-high heat, watching very, very carefully! As soon as the batter starts to firm and the edges lift slightly, flip, and let cook for only a few seconds on the other side.
- Enjoy warm, either plain or topped with fresh berries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Egg Whites