If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1-2 tablespoons dashi (Japanese soup base)
- 1 tablespoon dried red chili flakes
- 1 cup kimchi (with juice), sliced
- 2 tablespoons gochujang
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup clams
- 4 cod roe, sliced
- 24 ounces extra soft silken tofu
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- green onions, chopped
- toasted seaweed
- Pour 5 cups of chicken broth into a pot. Add dashi, dried red chili flakes, kimchi juice, gochujang, soy sauce, and garlic. Boil it over high heat until simmered.
- Add 1/2 cup of clams and 4 sliced cod roe. Bring to boil on high heat.
- Scoop soft tofu into the pot and break the tofu up with a spoon several times in the pot. Boil until
- Garnish with green onions and seaweed, crack eggs, and drizzle sesame oil. Serve immediately!